Singlets at Regionals & Nationals
At all USA Wrestling regional and national championships (freestyle & Greco-Roman), male competitors must wear a high-cut singlet, and female competitors must wear a girls cut singlet. Low-cut singlets shall not be allowed.
Predominantly red or predominantly blue singlets are allowed, as well as singlets mimicking the UWW color scheme. If a singlet is mimicking the UWW color scheme, the following criteria must be met:
- The dominant color of blue singlets shall be comprised of one of the following: black, blue, green, grey, purple or silver.
- The dominant color of red singlets shall be comprised of one of the following: white, orange, pink, red, yellow, brown or gold.
- All state singlets shall have a total of three (3) markings consisting of:
- Two 7 cm bands, one on each leg, shall be positioned across the bottom edge of the leg. For clear distinction, the marking shall cover the circumference of the leg.
- One 7 cm band positioned on the backside of the upper torso. The band shall be exclusively placed on the back half of the singlet (not visible on the front half).
- The three markings must remain untouched from any graphic, logo or third party identification.
- The red markings shall be Pantone 2347C and blue markings shall be Pantone 299C.